A vApp network diagram provides a graphical view of the virtual machines and networks in a vApp.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and from the left panel, select vApps.
- Click to view the vApps in a card view.
- In the card of the selected vApp, click Details.
- Click the Networks Diagram tab.
The diagram showing how the virtual machines and the networks in the vApp are connected is displayed. A star sign represents a primary NIC. If a NIC is connected, its color is green, if a NIC is not connected, its color is white.
- (Optional) To highlight the connected virtual machines and networks, click a network or a virtual machine.
The connected objects and the connections between them are highlighted.
What to do next
You can add virtual machines or networks from this page.