You can set a default Windows domain which virtual machines created in your organization can join. Virtual machines can always join a domain for which they have credentials, regardless of whether you specify a default domain or not.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration.
- Under Settings, click Guest Personalization.
- Select to enable the domain join for the virtual machines in the organization.
- Enter the domain name, user name, and password.
The credentials that you enter apply to a regular domain user, not a domain administrator.
- (Optional) Enter an account organizational unit.
- Click Save.