You can allocate IP addresses for individual use to an IP space.
Floating IP address ranges are simple ranges of IP addresses from which IP addresses are pulled out individually.
- Verify that you have added at least one IP range in the IP space.
- Verify that your role includes the IP Spaces:View and IP Spaces:Configure rights.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left pane, click IP Spaces.
- Click the name of the IP space to which you want to allocate floating IP addresses.
- Click Quota and click Edit.
- Choose one of the following.
- Enter a number of floating IPs to allocate to the IP space.
- Select the Unlimited check box.
- Click Save.