You can manage the IP spaces that are available to a specific organization in your environment.
If an IP space that is available to an organization is either shared or public, you can edit the floating IP addresses and prefixes that are available to the organization.
- Verify that your role includes the System IP Spaces:View and System IP Spaces:Manage rights.
- Verify that the IP space that you want to edit is either shared or public.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- From the left panel, select Organizations.
- Select the name of the organization for which you want to view the IP spaces.
- Under IP Management, click IP Spaces.
A list of the IP spaces available to the organization appears.
- Select the IP space that you want to edit and click Manage Quota.
- (Optional) To edit the floating IPs quota, choose one of the following.
Option Description Activate Floating IPs
- Toggle on the Floating IPs option to activate it.
- Enter a number of floating IPs to allocate to the IP space.
Deactivate Floating IPs Toggle off the Floating IPs option to deactivate it, or select the Unlimited check box.
- (Optional) To edit the IP prefixes available to the organization, choose one of the following.
Option Description Activate an IP prefix
- Toggle on an IP prefix option to activate it.
- Enter a number of prefixes that you want to allocate, or select the Unlimited check box.
Deactivate an IP prefix Toggle off the Prefix option to deactivate it.
- Click Save.