You can add a shared IP space to use for multiple organizations.
You can use an IP space for services and management networks that are required in the tenant space but you don't want to expose to organizations in your environment.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left pane, click IP Spaces and click New.
- If you are using a multisite deployment, select a site where to create the IP space from the drop-down list.
- In the IP space Type page, select Shared and click Next.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description for the new IP space, and click Next.
- To define the IP space scope, enter up to five IP ranges and prefixes.
The internal scope of an IP space is a list of CIDR notations that defines the exact span of IP adresses in which all ranges and blocks must be contained in. The internal scope of the IP space is used to define default NAT rules and BGP prefixes.You can use either IPv4 or IPv6.
- (Optional) Enter a CIDR notation for the external scope for the IP space.
The external scope defines the total span of IP addresses to which the IP space has access, for example the internet or a WAN. The external scope of the IP space is used to define default NAT rules and BGP prefixes.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) Enter IP ranges for the IP space and click Next.
- (Optional) Enter IP prefixes for the IP space and click Next.
- If you entered at least one floating IP address in the IP Ranges page, enter a number of floating IP addresses to allocate individually or select the Unlimited checkbox.
- If you entered at least one IP prefix in the IP Prefixes page, enter a number of IP prefixes, or select the Unlimited checkbox, and click Next.
- Review the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.