You can set global default segment profiles to be applied to all VDC networks and all vApp networks in an environment upon their creation.
The global default segment profile templates apply to a network if you don't configure custom segment profiles at the time of the network creation and if you haven't set a default segment profile template for the organization VDC in which you are creating the network.
- From the top navigation bar, under Resources, click Infrastructure Resources.
- Under NSX-T, click Segment Profile Templates.
- Click the Global Default tab.
- If you are managing a multisite environment, select the site for which you want to set a global template.
- Click Edit.
- To set a default template for VDC networks, select a template from the drop-down menu.
- To set a default template for vApp networks, select a template from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.