You can set segment profiles templates to be applied to all VDC networks and to all vApp networks within an organization VDC upon their creation.
- Verify that you created segment profiles in NSX Manager.
- Verify that you created at least one segment profile template to apply.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources, and click the Cloud Resources tab.
- In the left panel, click Organization VDCs, and click the name of the target organization virtual data center.
- Under Networking, select Segment Profile Templates and click Edit.
- From the Org VDC Networks drop-down menu, select a custom template to apply to organization VDC networks .
- From the vApp Networks drop-down menu, select a custom template to apply to vApp networks.
- Click Save.