Starting with VMware Cloud Director 10.3.2, you can configure QoS (Quality of Service) rate limits to ingress and egress traffic on NSX edge gateways.
- Verify that your role includes the Gateway: Update Properties right.
- If you want to use a specific gateway QoS profile with a set rate limit, verify that a system administrator created the profile in NSX Manager. For more information, see NSX Administration Guide.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking and click the Edge Gateways tab.
- Click the NSX edge gateway.
- Under Configuration, click Rate Limiting.
- Click Edit.
- In the Ingress Traffic tab, select a rate limit for ingress traffic.
To activate the QoS profile selection from the list, you must toggle off the Unlimited option.
Option Description Unlimited Toggle on the Unlimited option to allow unlimited ingress traffic. QoS Profile Select a gateway QoS profile from the list.
- Click the Egress Traffic tab and select a rate limit for egress traffic.
Option Description Unlimited Toggle on the Unlimited option to allow unlimited egress traffic. QoS Profile Select a gateway QoS profile from the list.
- Click Save.