You can reapply the dynamic routing configuration to a data center group or network fault domain and its associated egress points by synchronizing the routes. You can ensure that an egress point is properly connected to the data center group by synchronizing the egress point.
This operation requires the System Administrator role or a role with the VDC Group: Configure VDC Group right published to the organization.
- You configured an egress point for the target data center group or network fault domain.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking and then click the Data Center Groups tab.
The list of data center groups appears.
- Click the target data center group.
The Network Topology view for this data center group opens. The diagram of the current network topology displays the participating VDCs with their network fault domains, the egress points, if configured, and the traffic routes.
- If you are synchronizing a network fault domain in a data center group, on the network topology diagram, select the target network fault domain.
Network fault domains are represented with solid lines and domain names at the bottom of the diagram.The selected network fault domain is marked in blue.
- To reapply the dynamic routing configuration to the group or network fault domain and its associated egress points, click Sync routes, and click OK.
- To synchronize an egress point with its data center group, in the upper right corner of the card of the target egress point, click the three dots, click Sync, and click OK.