Starting with VMware Cloud Director 10.3.1, you can shut down the guest OS of multiple VMs simultaneously.
- Verify that the VMs are powered on.
- Verify that VMware Tools is installed on all the VMs.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore and from the left panel, select Virtual Machines.
- Toggle on the Multiselect option.
- Select all the VMs of which you want to shut down the guest OS.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select .
- Confirm the action.