You can group between one and 16 virtual data centers in a data center group with a common egress configuration.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking and then click the Data Center Groups tab.
The list of data center groups appears.
- Click New.
- On the Starting VDC page, select a VDC to start the VDC group.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description for the new data center group.
- Select Common Egress Points and click Next.
- On the Participating VDCs page, select additional data centers for the new data center group, and click Next.
The Data Centers page contains a list of the VDCs that the system administrator has enabled for cross-virtual data center networking.
- Review the data center group details and click Finish.
The newly created virtual data center group is listed in the Data Center Groups view.