You can add DHCP pools to a routed organization VDC network backed by NSX.
Verify that you are an organization administrator, system administrator, or that you are assigned a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that your network is backed by NSX.
- Verify that your network is a routed organization virtual data center network and that you enabled DHCP forwarding on the edge gateway that is associated with the network.
- Verify that you activated DHCP Gateway mode for the network.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking.
- Click the name of the network that you want to edit.
- In the IP Management section, click DHCP.
- Under DHCP Pools, click Edit.
- Enter an IP address range for the pool.
- Click Save.