You can view virtual machines that are standalone or part of a vApp. You can view virtual machines in a grid view or in a card view.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore and from the left panel, select Virtual Machines.
- Choose one of the following.
The list of virtual machines displays in a grid view or as a list of cards.
- To view the virtual machines in a grid view, click
- To view the virtual machines in a card view, click .
- (Optional) Arrange the list of virtual machines from the Sort by drop-down menu.
- (Optional) From the grid view, click on the left of a virtual machine, to display the actions you can take for the selected virtual machine.
For example, you can shut down a virtual machine.
- To access the interface for the guest operating system of the virtual machine, click the desktop icon in the upper right corner of the card view.
- To view and edit the details for a virtual machine, click Details.