You can execute a service from the Service Library page in the VMware Cloud Director Tenant Portal.
- Verify that the Service Library rights are included in your predefined user role.
- Verify that your service provider enabled the vRO Workflow Execution UI plug-in and published it to your organization.
- In the top navigation bar, click Libraries and under Services, select Service Library.
The list of service items appears in a card view of 12 items per page, sorted by names alphabetically. Each card shows the name of the service and a tag that corresponds to the service category where VMware Aria Automation Orchestrator is imported.
- Search for the service you want to execute.
- Click Execute on the card of the service.
A new dialog opens. You must enter values for the required input parameters of the service.
- Click Finish to confirm the execution of the service.
What to do next
You can monitor the status of the execution in the Recent Tasks view. For more information, see View Tasks.