If multiple vApps are in a suspended state and you no longer have to resume their use, you can discard the suspended state of the vApps simultaneously. Discarding the suspended state removes the saved memory and returns the vApps to a powered-off state.
- Verify that the vApps are in a suspended state.
- Verify that you are at least vApp author.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and from the left panel, select vApps.
- Toggle on the Multiselect option.
- Select the suspended vApps that you want to power off.
- From the Actions menu, select Discard Suspended State.
The vApps are powered off.