As a VMware Cloud Director organization administrator, you can modify the password, the contact, and the virtual machine quota settings of an existing user. In addition, you can also change the role of the user.
Verify that you are logged in as an organization administrator or a role with equivalent set of rights.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left panel, under Access Control, click Users.
The list of users appears.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the user that you want to edit and click Edit.
- Update the settings you want to modify.
- Change the password as necessary.
- Select whether to activate or deactivate the user.
- Update the user role.
- Update the contact information, such as name, email address, phone number, and instant messaging ID.
- Click Save.