A system administrator can import a vSphere virtual machine into an existing vCloud Director vApp.
You must be logged in to vCloud Director as a system administrator and the organization containing the vApp must have an available organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organizations in the left pane.
- Right-click the organization name and select Open.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click the vApp name and select Open.
- On the Virtual Machines tab, click the Actions button and selectImport from vSphere.
- Select a vCenter Server and a virtual machine.
- Type a name and optional description for the virtual machine.
- Select whether to copy or move the source virtual machine.
- Click OK.