You can create an internal organization virtual datacenter network that only this organization can access. The new network provides the organization with an internal network to which multiple vApps can connect.
Verify that you have a network pool.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Double-click the organization virtual datacenter name to open the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Org VDC Networks tab and click Add Network.
- Select Create an isolated network within this virtual datacenter and click Next.
- Type a Gateway address and Network mask for the organization virtual datacenter network.
- (Optional) Select Use gateway DNS to use the DNS relay of gateway.
This option is available only if the gateway has DNS relay enabled.
- (Optional) Enter DNS settings to use DNS.
- (Optional) Enter an IP address or range of IP addresses and click Add to create a static IP pool.
Repeat this step to add multiple static IP pools.
- Click Next.
- Type a name and optional description.
- (Optional) Select Share this network with other VDCs in the organization to make the organization virtual datacenter network available to other organization virtual datacenters in the organization.
- Click Next.
- Review the settings and click Finish to accept the settings.