You can create an external routed organization virtual datacenter network that only this organization can access.
Verify that you have an edge gateway on your organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Double-click the organization virtual datacenter name to open the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Org VDC Networks tab and click Add Network.
- Select Create a routed network by connecting to an existing edge gateway.
- Select an edge gateway and click Next.
- Type a Gateway address and Network mask for the organization virtual datacenter network.
- (Optional) Select Use gateway DNS to use the DNS relay of gateway.
This option is available only if the gateway has DNS relay enabled.
- (Optional) Enter DNS settings to use DNS.
- (Optional) Enter an IP address or range of IP addresses and click Add to create a static IP pool.
Repeat this step to add multiple static IP pools.
- Click Next.
- Type a name and optional description.
- (Optional) Select Share this network with other VDCs in the organization to make the organization virtual datacenter network available to other organization virtual datacenters in the organization.
- Click Next.
- Review the settings for the organization virtual datacenter network.
Click Finish to accept the settings and create the organization virtual datacenter network, or click Back to modify the settings.