You configure an edge gateway to provide connectivity to one or more external networks.
- (Optional) Select Create a new edge gateway to create and configure an edge gateway.
- Type a name and optional description for the new Edge gateway.
- Select a gateway configuration for the edge gateway.
- Select Enable High Availability to enable high availability on the edge gateway.
- (Optional) Select Configure IP Settings to manually configure the external interface's IP address.
- (Optional) Select Sub-Allocate IP Pools to allocate a set of IP addresses for gateway services to use.
- (Optional) Select Configure Rate Limits to choose the inbound and outbound rate limits for each externally connected interface.
- Click Next.