You can publish a catalog externally to make its vApp templates and media files available to all organizations outside the vCloud Director installation.
Verify that the organization that contains the catalog allows external catalog publishing.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organizations in the left pane.
- Right-click the organization name and select Open.
- Click Catalog and select My Organization's Catalogs in the left pane.
- On the Catalogs tab, right-click the catalog name and select Publish Settings.
- On the External Publishing tab, select Enabled and supply a password for the catalog feed.
- Click OK.
What to do next
Provide the subscription URL listed on the External Publishing tab and the password to grant access to the catalog. An organization must subscribe to the catalog to gain access to its contents.