You can import a media file from a vSphere datastore and save it in a catalog available to other users.
You must be a vCloud Director system administrator. You must know which datastore contains the media file and the path to that file.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organizations in the left pane.
- Right-click the organization name and select Open.
- Click Catalog and select My Organization's Catalogs in the left pane.
- On the Media tab, click the Import from vSphere button.
- Type a name and optional description for the media file.
- Select the source vCenter Server and datastore and type the path to the media file.
- Select a catalog.
- Click OK.