If the upload process is interrupted, paused, or cancelled you can resume it.
- You are at least a catalog creator.
- If you log out of vCloud Director and log in, transfer history is lost. You cannot resume the upload.
- The default timeout for pending transfer sessions is one hour. You can configure this value up to one hour.
- During pending or stopped transfers, the session keep alive heartbeat kicks in every 15 minutes. To ensure that the session does not time out while tasks are paused, make sure the session timeout value is more than 15 minutes.
You have initiated the upload or download of a vApp template.
- In the Launch Uploads and Downloads Progress Window, click Pause or Cancel.
The status changes to Stopped in the progress window and Waiting in the vApp Template page.
- In the Launch Uploads and Downloads Progress Window, click Resume.
The upload or download process resumes.
- Monitor the progress in the Launch Uploads and Downloads Progress Window .