You can configure certain vApp networks to provide static routing services. After you enable static routing on two or more vApp networks, you can add static routes to allow virtual machines on different vApp networks to communicate.
To route traffic between two vApp networks, you must enable static routing on both networks.
A routed vApp network.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click a vApp and select Open.
- On the Networking tab, select Show networking details.
- Right-click the vApp network and select Configure Services.
- On the Static Routing tab, select Enable static routing and click OK.
- Click Apply.
What to do next
Enable static routing on another vApp network and create static routes between the two vApp networks.