You can configure the Firefox proxy server to bypass certain Web addresses.
If all of these conditions exist, you can configure Firefox to bypass specific Web addresses.
- The internal network is configured with a proxy server to access the external network.
- The browser's proxy server connection has no local exceptions.
- The proxy is not configured to look in the internal network after not finding or connecting to the target on the external network.
- The user looks for a target on the internal network using Firefox.
- Select an option.
Operating System Action Windows Linux
- Click the Advanced button.
- On the Network tab, click the Settings button.
- Enter the IP of the cell or load balancer in the No Proxy for: field.
The specified Web addresses are bypassed by the Firefox proxy server.