You can configure certain vApp networks to provide IP masquerade services. Enable IP masquerading on a vApp network to hide the internal IP addresses of virtual machines from the organization virtual datacenter network.
When you enable IP masquerade, vCloud Director translates a virtual machine's private, internal IP address to a public IP address for outbound traffic.
Verify that a routed vApp network exists.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click a vApp and select Open.
- On the Networking tab, select Show networking details.
- Right-click the vApp network and select Configure Services.
- Click the NAT tab and select Port Forwarding.
- Select Enable IP Masquerade and click OK.
- Click Apply.