You can save a vApp as a vApp template and add it to the catalog.
- Click My Cloud.
- In the left pane, click vApps.
- Select a vApp, right-click, and select Add to Catalog.
- (Optional) Modify the name and description.
- Select the destination virtual datacenter and catalog.
- In the Storage lease: drop-down menu, select when you would like the vApp template to expire.
- Select an option.
Option Description Make Identical Copy vApps that are created from this vApp template must follow the guest operating system settings of the vApp template. If you select this option, and guest customization is enabled, the guest operating system is personalized. Customize VM Settings Guest operating system is personalized regardless of the vApp template settings, and the guest operating system is personalized when the vApp is deployed.
- Click OK.
The vApp is saved as a vApp template in the selected catalog.