An organization administrator can create a VPN tunnel between two organization virtual datacenter networks in the same organization.
- IP Protocol ID 50 (ESP)
- IP Protocol ID 51 (AH)
- UDP Port 500 (IKE)
- UDP Port 4500
Verify that you have at least two routed organization virtual datacenter networks with nonoverlapping IP subnets and VPN enabled on both networks.
- Click Administration and select the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Org VDC Networks tab, right-click the organization virtual datacenter network name, and select Configure Services.
- Click the VPN tab and click Add.
- Type a name and optional description.
- Select a network in this organization from the drop-down menu and select a peer network.
- Review the tunnel settings and click OK.
vCloud Director configures both peer network endpoints.