Firewall rules are enforced in the order in which they appear in the firewall list. You can change the order of the rules in the list.
When you add a new firewall rule to a vApp network, it appears at the bottom of the firewall rule list. If you want to enforce the new rule before an existing rule, reorder the rules.
A routed vApp network with two or more firewall rules.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click a vApp and select Open.
- On the Networking tab, select Show networking details.
- Right-click the vApp network and select Configure Services.
- Click the Firewall tab.
- Drag and drop the firewall rules to establish the order in which the rules are applied.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.