You can use the Remote Desktop Connection file to connect to a deployed virtual machine from your desktop.
- The virtual machine must be powered on, running a Windows guest OS, and have Remote Desktop enabled in the guest OS.
- The virtual machine must have an IP assigned on its network that is accessible by the client.
- The RDP port 3389 must be open on the guest OS.
- Click My Cloud.
- In the left pane, click VMs.
- Select a virtual machine, right-click, and select Download Windows Remote Desktop Shortcut File.
- In the Download RDP Shortcut File dialog box, click Yes.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the file and click Save.
- Double-click the file and select Connect.