If a virtual machine in a vApp has an older version of VMware Tools installed and is enabled for guest customization, you might not be able to start it.
- Click My Cloud.
- In the left pane, select vApps.
- Select a vApp, right-click, and select Open.
- Select a virtual machine, right-click, and select Properties.
- On the Guest OS Customization tab, deselect the Enable Guest Customization check box and click OK.
- (Optional) Repeat this step for all your virtual machines.
- Select the vApp, right-click, and select Start.