Configure the inbound and outbound rate limits for each external network on the edge gateway.
Rate limits apply only to external networks backed by distributed port groups with static binding.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab, and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Double-click the organization virtual datacenter name to open the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Edge Gateways tab, right-click the edge gateway name, and select Properties.
- Click the Configure Rate Limits tab.
- Click Enable for each external network on which to enable rate limits.
- Type the Incoming Rate Limit in gigabits per second for each enabled external network.
- Type the Outgoing Rate Limit in gigabits per second for each enabled external network, and click OK.