An organization administrator can create a VPN tunnel between an organization virtual datacenter network and a remote network.
- IP Protocol ID 50 (ESP)
- IP Protocol ID 51 (AH)
- UDP Port 500 (IKE)
- UDP Port 4500
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
Verify that you have a routed organization virtual datacenter network and a routed remote network that uses IPSec.
- Click Administration and select the organization virtual datacenter.
- Select .
- Click the Organization VDC Network tab, right-click the organization virtual datacenter network name, and select Configure Services.
- Click the VPN tab and click Add.
- Type a name and optional description.
- Select a remote network from the drop-down menu.
- Type the peer settings.
See VMware Knowledge Base article https://kb.vmware.com/kb/2051370.
- Review the tunnel settings and click OK.
vCloud Director configures the organization peer network endpoint.
What to do next
Manually configure the remote peer network endpoint.