vCloud Director 126.96.36.199 for Service Providers | 30 AUG 2018| Build 9841134
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
System Requirements and Installation
See the VMware Product Interoperability Matrixes for current information about:
- vCloud Director interoperability with other VMware platforms
- Supported vCloud Director databases
For information about system requirements, see vCloud Director 9.0 for Service Providers Release Notes.
To access the full set of vCloud Director 9.0 for Service Providers documentation, go to the VMware vCloud Director for Service Providers Documentation.
- In the vCloud Director Tenant Portal, the organization administrators can see virtual machines outside their vCloud Director organization
When the organizations in vCloud Director are configured to use an LDAP authentication, the administrator of vCloud Director organization can see virtual machines that belong to other organizations.
- vCloud Director creates and displays multiple user entries for a single user
vCloud Director creates and displays multiple entries for a single user if this user belongs to multiple user groups in vCloud Director.
- In a virtual machine web console that is opened in Mozilla Firefox, a single keystroke types a character multiple times
When you open a web console of a virtual machine in Mozilla Firefox and start typing, the console interprets single keystrokes incorrectly and prints a single character multiple times.
- Using the vCloud Director Web Console with Internet Explorer 11, you cannot open a VM console
The VM console displays a black screen for VM thumbnail and remains in Connecting state.
- A non-administrator user can edit the Input/output operations per second (IOPS) value of a virtual disk in vCloud Director and set it to 0
In vCloud Director, a user with no System Administrator privileges can modify the IOPS value of a virtual disk and set it to 0. Which allows an unlimited IOPS consumption on the virtual disk.
- Enabling High Availability for existing edge gateways in a data center with installed NSX Edge 6.4.0 fails.
In a data center with installed NSX Edge 6.4.0, you cannot enable High Availability for existing edge gateways that belong to a datastore cluster with enabled Storage Distributed Resource Scheduler (SDRS).
- Updating Edge Gateway description through vCloud Director PowerCLI is not working
When you update the Edge Gateway description by using vCloud Director PowerCLI, you receive an error message
UpdateServerData" with "0" argument(s):and you cannot proceed further.
- Old versions of the vCloud Director Client Integration Plug-In cannot run on vCloud Director 188.8.131.52
Some versions of the vCloud Director Client Integration Plug-In cannot run or download files on vCloud Director 184.108.40.206. The vCloud Director Client Integration Plug-In must be updated to newer version, separately from updating the vCloud Director, due to security reasons. For more information see: Download and Install the vCloud Director Client Integration Plug-In (2145401)
- The login in vCloud Director Service Provider Admin Portal is very slow after upgrade from 8.20.x to 9.0 vCloud Director
After upgrading the vCloud Director from version 8.20.x to version 9.0, the login in vCloud Director Service Provider Admin Portal is very slow.
- LDAP over SSL connection fails after the patch is applied
vCloud Director 220.127.116.11 uses Java 8 Update 181, which introduces improved LDAP support.
Verify that you have a properly constructed SSL certificate. For information, see the Java 8 Release Changes at https://www.java.com.