vCloud Director 220.127.116.11 for Service Providers | 19 MAY 2020 | Build 16217122 (installed build 16217117)
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- What's New
- System Requirements and Installation
- Previous Releases of vCloud Director 9.1.x for Service Providers
- Known Issues
- Resolved Issues
The vCloud Director 18.104.22.168 for Service Providers Express Patch release provides bug fixes and resolves CVE-2020-3956. For more information, see VMSA-2020-0010.
System Requirements and Installation
For information about system requirements, see vCloud Director 9.1 for Service Providers Release Notes.
To access the full set of product documentation, go to VMware Cloud Director Documentation.
Previous Releases of vCloud Director 9.1.x for Service Providers
See the vCloud Director 9.1 for Service Providers Release Notes for Known Issues.
- Powering on of a VM fails intermittently after migrating vCloud Director database from Oracle to a PostgreSQL
If you migrate vCloud Director from an Oracle database to a PostgreSQL database, powering on VMs might fail intermittently with an
- NSX Manager experiences a slowdown in performance
Performing any operation related to managing an edge gateway causes an excessive CPU usage on the NSX Manager.
- The status of a VXLAN network pool is displaying an error message
In a provider VDC, after you add a new resource pool, the status of the associated VXLAN network pool on the Networks pool page displays a
Cannot updateerror message.
- Deploying a VM from a VM template results in incorrect guest OS customization network properties of the VM
If you use a VM template with an Ubuntu 18.04 Server operating system to deploy a new VM, the network configuration of the guest OS customization is not applied and the VM is deployed without an IP address.