vCloud Director 18.104.22.168 for Service Providers | 28 MAR 2019 | Build 12985626 (installed build 12982517)
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- System Requirements and Installation
- What's New
- Previous Releases of vCloud Director 9.5.x for Service Providers
vCloud Director 9.5.x, prior to version 22.214.171.124, contains a vulnerability with identifier CVE-2019-5523. vCloud Director 9.5.x customers should upgrade to 126.96.36.199. For more information, see: https://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2019-0004.html.
For information about system requirements, see vCloud Director 9.5 for Service Providers Release Notes.
To access the full set of product documentation, go to VMware vCloud Director for Service Providers Documentation.
See the vCloud Director 9.5.x Release notes for other Known Issues and Resolved Issues.
- New The vCloud Director WebMKS console sends incorrect Ctrl+Alt+Delete input to the guest OS
The version of WebMKS, used in vCloud Director 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, and 9.7, sends incorrect codes to the guest OS when you send the
- Use either Internet Explorer or Edge browser.
- Use the HTML5 Standalone VMRC console.
- For Windows based machines, use the on-screen keyboard to send
Ctrl+Alt+Deleteinput to the guest OS.