vCloud Director 220.127.116.11 for Service Providers | 19 MAY 2020 | Build 16195328 (installed build 16181458)
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- What's New
- System Requirements and Installation
- Previous Releases of vCloud Director 9.5.x for Service Providers
- Known Issues
The vCloud Director 18.104.22.168 for Service Providers Express Patch release provides bug fixes and resolves CVE-2020-3956. For more information, see VMSA-2020-0010.
System Requirements and Installation
For information about system requirements, see vCloud Director 9.5 for Service Providers Release Notes.
To access the full set of product documentation, go to VMware vCloud Director for Service Providers Documentation.
Previous Releases of vCloud Director 9.5.x for Service Providers
See the vCloud Director 9.5.x Release notes for other Known Issues and Resolved Issues.
- You cannot move a vApp from your current organization VDC to another organization VDC
In the vCloud Director Tenant Portal, when you attempt to move a vApp from your current organization VDC to another organization VDC, in the Select destination vApp wizard you cannot select a vApp outside your current organization VDC.
Workaround: To move a vApp from your current organization VDC to another organization VDC, use the vCloud Director Web console.
- You cannot delete organization VDC networks from the vCloud Director Tenant Portal
When you have an organization VDC network assigned to a vApp that is connected to a virtual machine, an attempt to delete the organization VDC network from the vCloud Director Tenant Portal fails with the following error message.
Entity to-be-deleted cannot be deleted, because it is in use.
Workaround: Delete an organization VDC network using the vCloud Director Web console.
- Log in to the vCloud Director Web console as an administrator.
- Navigate to System > Organizations and select your organization name.
A window with all vApps, associated to your organization opens.
- Select the organization VDC vApp and navigate to the Networking tab.
- Right-click the organization VDC network you want to delete and select Delete.
- Click Apply.
- Newly added network interface to a virtual machine is not connected
In the vCloud Director Tenant Portal, when you add a new network interface to a virtual machine, the Connected check box for the NIC is not connected by default.
Workaround: To configure the new NIC to have network connection, you must manually select the Connected check box.
- Existing organization VDC networks are not showing operational status in the vCloud Director Tenant Portal
In the vCloud Director Tenant Portal, when you navigate to Networking > Networks, some of the organization VDC networks do not show an operational status.
Workaround: Update a property of the organization VDC network by following the steps in the Edit an Organization Virtual Data Center Network procedure.