You must configure an AMQP broker if you want vCloud Director to send AMQP messages triggered by certain events.
- Click the Administration tab and click Blocking Tasks in the left pane.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Type the DNS host name or IP address of the AMQP host.
Type the AMQP port.
The default port is 5672.
- Type the exchange.
- Type the vHost.
- To use SSL, select the SSL check box and choose one of the certificate options.
Option Action Accept all certificates Select the check box. SSL Certificate Click Browse to locate the SSL certificate. SSL Keystore Click Browse to locate the SSL keystore. Type the keystore password.The CN record from the certificate owner field must match the AMQP broker host name. To use certificates that do not match the broker host name, select Accept all certificates.
- Type a user name and password to connect to the AMQP host.
- Click Test AMQP Connection to test the settings.
- Click Apply.
- (Optional) Select the Enable Notifications check box at the top of the page to publish audit events to the AMQP broker.