You can create an organization virtual datacenter network that is connected to the new edge gateway.
This page appears only if you selected Create a new edge gateway.
- (Optional) Select Create a network for this virtual datacenter connected to this new edge gateway.
- Type a name and optional description for the new organization virtual datacenter network.
- (Optional) Select Share this network with other VDCs in the organization.
- Type a gateway address and network mask for the organization virtual datacenter network.
- (Optional) Select Use gateway DNS to use the DNS relay of gateway.
This option is available only if the gateway has DNS relay enabled.
- (Optional) Enter DNS settings to use DNS.
- Enter an IP address or range of IP addresses and click Add to create a static IP pool.
Repeat this step to add multiple static IP pools.
- Click Next.