If a provider virtual datacenter has more than one resource pool, you can detach a resource pool from the provider virtual datacenter.
- Disable the resource pool on the provider virtual datacenter.
- Migrate any virtual machines from that resource pool to an enabled resource pool.
- Redeploy any networks that are affected by the disabled resource pool.
- Redeploy any edge gateways that are affected by the disabled resource pool.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Provider VDCs in the left pane.
- Right-click the provider virtual datacenter name and select Open.
- Click the Resource Pools tab.
- Right-click the resource pool and click Detach.