You can view and modify an existing subnet specification of an external network. For example, you can add IP ranges and IP addresses to the IP pool.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click External Networks in the left pane.
- Right-click the external network name and select Properties.
- Click the Network Specification tab.
You can view the current subnets with their Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) settings, DNS settings, and IP pools.
The network CIDR is in format network_gateway_IP_address/subnet_prefix_length, for example, 18.104.22.168/24.
- To modify a subnet specification, select the row of the target subnet, and click Modify.
- Modify the settings and the IP pool, and click OK.
- Click OK.