You can add a subnet specification to an external network.
You can add an IPv4 or IPv6 subnet regardless of the external network type.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click External Networks in the left pane.
- Right-click the external network name and select Properties.
- On the Network Specification tab, click Add.
- Enter the Network CIDR for the external network specification to use.
Use the format network_gateway_IP_address/subnet_prefix_length, for example, 22.214.171.124/24.
- (Optional) Enter a Primary DNS, Secondary DNS, and DNS suffix for the external network specification to use.
- Configure the Static IP pool by adding at least one IP range or IP address.
Separate multiple IP ranges and IP addresses with a carriage return.
- Click OK.