If you no loner use an NSX-T organization virtual data center network, you can delete this network.
- Navigate to the vCloud Director Tenant Portal of the target organization.
You are redirected to Datacenters view of the vCloud Director Tenant Portal for this organization.
- From the main menu (), select Cloud Resources.
- Under Organizations, click the name of the target organization.
- If there are multiple VDCs in the organization, click the card of the target organization VDC.
- In the left panel, under Networks, click Network.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target network and click Delete.
- To confirm, click OK.