You can modify the name, description, DNS settings, and static IP pool of an organization virtual data center network that is based on an NSX-T logical switch. You cannot edit the network Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) settings.
- Navigate to the vCloud Director Tenant Portal of the target organization.
You are redirected to Datacenters view of the vCloud Director Tenant Portal for this organization.
- From the main menu (), select Cloud Resources.
- Under Organizations, click the name of the target organization.
- If there are multiple VDCs in the organization, click the card of the target organization VDC.
- In the left panel, under Networks, click Network.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target network and click Modify.
The Edit Org VDC Network wizard appears.
- (Optional) On the General tab, edit the name and the description of the network.
- (Optional) On the Configure Network tab, edit the DNS settings, and static IP pool of the network.
You can add, modify, and remove IP addresses and IP ranges.
- Click Save.