You can access the UI of a proxied SDDC component with your vCloud Director account.
- From the main menu (), select Datacenters.
- Open the proxy.
The access token is copied to your clipboard. A new tab opens and prompts you for authentication against the proxy.
- To open the default proxy, click Copy access token & open.
- To open a non-default proxy, follow these steps:
- On the card of the target SDDC, click More, and click Manage proxies.
- Click the radio button next to the target proxy, and click Copy access token & open.
- In the User Name text box, enter your vCloud Director user name and the name of your organization by using the format vCD_user_name@organization_name.
For example, johndoe@orgOne.
- In the Password text box, paste the copied access token.
- Click OK.
The UI of the proxied component opens.