To provide static routing services that allow virtual machines on different vApp networks to communicate, you can configure certain vApp networks.
Any static route that you create is automatically enabled. To disable a static route, you must remove it.
A routed vApp network.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click a vApp and click Open.
- Click the Networking tab.
- Right-click the vApp network and select Configure Services.
- On the Static Routing tab, select Enable static routing and click OK.
- Click Apply.