You can configure certain vApp networks to provide IP masquerade services. To hide the internal IP addresses of virtual machines from the organization virtual data center network, you can use IP masquerading on a vApp network.
When you enable IP masquerade, vCloud Director translates a virtual machine's private, internal IP address to a public IP address for outbound traffic.
A routed vApp network.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click a vApp and click Open.
- Click the Networking tab.
- Right-click the vApp network and click Configure Services.
- Click the NAT tab and click Port Forwarding.
- Select Enable IP Masquerade and click OK.
- Click Apply.