You can save a vApp as a vApp template and add it to the catalog.
- Click My Cloud.
- In the left pane, click vApps.
- Select a vApp, right-click, and select Add to Catalog.
- (Optional) Modify the name and description.
- Select the destination virtual datacenter and catalog.
- In the Storage lease: drop-down menu, select when you would like the vApp template to expire.
- Specify how the template should be created.
Select an option.
Option Description Make Identical Copy vApps that are created from this vApp template inherit the guest operating system settings specified in the template. If you select this option and guest customization is enabled, the guest operating system is personalized. IP addresses of the NICs in the template are reserved. Customize VM Settings Guest operating system is personalized regardless of the vApp template settings when the template is instantiated. IP addresses of the NICs in the template are released.
- Click OK.
The vApp is saved as a vApp template in the selected catalog.