To make the network available to virtual machines in the vApp, you can add a vApp network to a vApp.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click the vApp and click Open.
- Click the Networking tab and click the Add Network button.
- Select vApp Network and click Next.
- Enter the network specifications and click Next.
- Enter a network name and optional description and click Next.
- Review your vApp network settings and click Finish.
vCloud Director creates an isolated vApp network and displays it in the network list.
- (Optional) Select an organization virtual data center network in the Connection drop-down menu.
Selecting an organization virtual data center network routes the vApp network to the organization virtual data center network.
- Click Apply.
What to do next
Connect a virtual machine in the vApp to the network.