Port forwarding rules are enforced in the order in which they appear in the NAT mapping list. You can change the order of the rules in the list.
When you add a port forwarding rule to a vApp network, it appears at the bottom of the NAT mapping rule list. To enforce the new rule before an existing rule, reorder the rules.
A routed vApp network with two or more port forwarding rules.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click a vApp and click Open.
- Click the Networking tab.
- Right-click the vApp network and click Configure Services.
- To establish the order in which the rules are applied, click the NAT tab, drag the rules, and click OK.
- Click Apply.